Pages

Sunday 1 July 2012

Review: Silky Girl Products



Okay, so I did a 'review' on Silkygirl Blockbuster Colour Palette in Simply Pastel. Well, I decided to get another in Smokey Charm. My bestie bought another one in Urban Mood, a Silkygirl Shimmer Duo Blusher and Silkygirl Double Intense Gel Eyeliner (seriously, you gotta love her <3) Anyway, so I'm doing a review on these products.

EYE SHADOW



First, the Blockbuster Colour Palette. Well, I FRIGGING LOVE THIS! It has 4 colours per palette. For 'Simply Pastel' it has Silver, Light Blue, Light Purple, and Pink. For 'Smokey Charm', it has Pale Yellow, Pink (darker than the one in 'Simply Pastel'), Grey, and Dark Blue. For 'Urban Mood', it has Cream, Green, Purple (darker than the one in 'Simply Pastel), and Blue. I love them all ^^ but my favourite is 'Smokey Charm', cos' I always like doing a smokey look :D Second favourite would be 'Urban Mood' because the Purple and Green go well together. They also go really well with dark black liner, which is the next product.







EYE LINER






I like the Double Intense Gel Eyeliner because it's REALLY REALLY dark :) Super nice for doing winged eyes ^^ But I use this only for eye lid because it doesn't look that nice on the lower lash line and it's really easy to mess up with dark liner on the lower lash line. For my lower lash, I usually use an eyeliner pencil cos' it's lighter and if you mess up, it doesn't look so bad. Anyway, it comes in a cool and handy packaging. 




BLUSHER





Last product, the Shimmer Duo Blusher. It's in Blushing Pink. I like the shade of pink it's in, although if you apply a little too much, you might over do it and looks weird with super pink cheeks. It comes with a good applicator, so you don't really need a brush.




No comments:

Post a Comment