Pages

Friday 27 July 2012

Mini Haul 27 July 2012 ^^

Hey guys! I know I haven't been posting in a while, but here I am now! (;
Well, on the way home today, I stopped by Guardian :) Initially, I went to Watsons, but they didn't have what I was looking for :( so I went to Guardian :D
Anyways, I was looking for a foundation brush :) I wasn't really interested about the brand or anything, I just needed one! I went to Watsons to see if they have a house-brand foundation brush but they didn't :( So I went down to Guardian and guess what? They had it :D I got their house-brand foundation brush, which costs about $7.95 (I honestly can't remember! But it was under $8). Along with that, I bought their house-brand nail buffer at $5.95 (Again, not sure! But around there).
I just used the brush to apply some BB cream (y'know, just to try it out ^^) I don't have much to say because it's just like any other brush .__. I haven't tried the nail buffer yet, although I have removed it from the packaging :)
So yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :)







No comments:

Post a Comment