Pages

Saturday 21 July 2012

Haul 21 July 2012 ^^

Hey guys! I have some bad news :(
I went out to meet the person to collect my pink brush set, but she forgot to bring my items out :( So I didn't get my pink brush set, but she give me a discount on the other items I ordered. It wasn't a complete waste of time because I still had to meet her to pay for new items I ordered. I'm not angry or pissed, cos' I know she is really busy, just a little disappointed :( Sigh...
What made me EVEN MORE disappointed was that the shorts I wanted to get at Cotton On was GONE :O Like, the whole design is out of stock, not just my size or whatever. I wouldn't be so disappointed if just my size was outta stock, because I'll still get to stare at the design on the other sizes, but THE WHOLE BATCH WAS GONE :'( #sadlife But on the bright side I saved the money to buy more shorts from Bershka, Forever 21 and Topshop, cos y'know, you gotta be optimistic :)
Anyway, enough about my sad life, more about what I bought! :D

FROM ON-LINE BLOG SHOPPING :)
Ever since I bought my first packet of studs in Japan, I fell in love. I saw people studding their clothes, bags, and shoes, but I didn't see what the fuss was about. Only once you own a packet of studs for yourself then you can see for yourself :) I bought 100 pieces of Silver Heart, 100 pieces of Silver Peace and 100 pieces of  Gunmetal Pyramid :) Really loving the Peace one, cos' it's unique (to me at least). Total was $24 after some discount the owner gave as she urgently wanted to clear her stock. So yeah :)



FROM WATSONS (AT PARKWAY) :)
So I went to Cotton On at Parkway, but the shorts was gone. I looked around I saw this awesome skirt, lace and all and it was only $10 :O But I didn't get it because it didn't have cream colour, only purple and yellow :( So I left Cotton On empty handed, except for a pocket full of cash :D Saving up for Topshop! Anyways, I went to Watsons to get pencil eye-liner after I finished mine, but I ended up getting loads of stuff! I got:

  • Essence Smokey Eyes Brush $2.80
  • Essence Gel Eye-liner Brush $3.30 (I can never find 'the right' gel eye-liner brush that I really really like, so I usually get loads and see which I prefer on certain days! But this seems to have a better grip than the UBU one)
  • Essence Lipstick in 01 Frosted $4.30 (It's a really nice light pink ^^)
  • Essence 'I  Extreme' Volume Mascara $6 (THAT'S CRAZY RIGHT?!?)
  • Essence 'I  Rock' Gloss Eye Pencil $2.80
  • Essence Nail Colour 3 in Shopping Trip in Soho and Party All Night Long $6.10
Will do a review on these products! Maybe later? Or tomorrow. Will be in the form of a post, not video.













Oh, and I also set up at Twitter account! Follow me at myhellonearth23 

No comments:

Post a Comment