Pages

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Review: Maybelline Baby Lips

Hey guys!! Just thought I'd do a review on Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm. I LOVE baby lips so much that I have 3 :) Limited edition Protecting Berry, Cherry Velvet and Anti-Oxidant Berry. I bought the Anti-Oxidant Berry one, the Protecting Berry was a gift and I got Cherry Velvet free when I bought mascara. I use them everyday and bring them everywhere I go. I keep the Protecting Berry one in my room, while the Cherry Velvet is in my school bag and the Anti-Oxidant Berry is in my 'going out' bag. They really moisturise my lips. I recently returned from an overseas trip and the weather there is super cold and it dries my skin and lips. Also, the flight there is also very long and it's really cold in the cabin, so my skin got really dehydrated. But baby lips saved the day! It moisturises your lips really fast and you can feel the difference. I know the ones I have are different from the ones in America, so I'm not sure if the ones I have give colour like the ones in the states, but yeah. Although, I do prefer the packaging of the one from the states.





No comments:

Post a Comment