Pages

Wednesday 15 August 2012

New Camera?

Hey guys!

I've been considering a new camera, and I've narrowed the list of cameras down to these!
Watch'ya think? :)
I think I might go for the Canon IXUS 230 HS, that retails around $369 SGD.
I saw a reviews on it, one of which is this! However, in that review, he mentioned that video recording in limited to 10 minutes :( Might consider another one?
I always wanted to get a Canon Powershot E1 because of the colours it's available it, but now I want something that has better functions and more modes, rather than just the colours they came in.
I MIGHT consider a Canon IXUS 115 HS. Or I'll go both the 230 and 115? :/ Haha, well that means I need to starve for MONTHS, YEARS, CENTURIES, before I can save up enough money :/ Or just stop spending so much on make up and clothes :( But I'll make it work :)
I think the Canon IXUS 130 HS isn't that bad too, but I'll do a bit more research first. Because I ant a camera that can take awesome photos and record good quality videos without video duration limitations. But overall, these are the ones THAT REALLY HAVE A HIGH CHANCE OF ME GETTING THEM :D (but of curse the one with the highest chance is the 230)

  1. Canon IXUS 230 HS
  2. Canon IXUS 115 HS
  3. Canon IXUS 130 HS


















No comments:

Post a Comment