Pages

Tuesday 21 August 2012

Update on my UBU Brushes

Hey guys!

Lately, I've realised that my UBU brushes are shedding. Initially when I bought it, it shed a little before and after I washed it for the first time, but I didn't think much of it. But now I have been noticing that they are shedding more :(

The brush that sheds the most amongst them is the Angled Blush Brush (No. 11) sheds the most. I noticed some loose pink bristles at the bottom of my make up bag when I recently give it a good clean. As usually, I didn't think much of it. It was only until I decided to give all of my brushes a good and proper clean that I realised the 'dark' truth of the brush. Firstly, it was shedding, a lot of bristles. Another thing, the pink dye they used to dye the bristles was running. I noticed this after I washed them as I place them on a white towel to dry. That's sucks :( The colour running isn't like super obvious as if it was like SUPER SUPER HOT PINK, but if you look closely you can clearly see the discolouration. Sigh, I didn't take any pictures and I'm too tired to continue typing, so the next time I wash my brushes, I will take a picture of the discolouration. Also, I'll show you guys the bristles that shed.

Till then, :)

No comments:

Post a Comment