Pages

Friday 10 August 2012

Haul 10 August 2012 ^^

Hey hey guys! :*

So I went to Tampines 1 and Parkway today :)

This are some of the stuff I bought! Will do a separate review as it's late now and I haven't really tried most of the products :)


FROM BLOGSHOPPING
I got a pink dream catcher necklace at $6 and a light blue skull bracelet for $8 :)




Continue reading to find out where I got the other armswag :)
FROM ELITREND
I decided to go here to get some #armswag. Got them at 3 pieces for $5 :) ^^^^^ (The other bracelets in that pictures)

FROM SASA AT TAMPINES 1
Going to go through very briefly on what I got. Will do a more detailed post/video tomorrow :)
First, Maybelline Pure Liquid Mineral Liquid Foundation at $26.80 (or so)
Next, I got a Bronson Mini Hair Straighter in Pink at $16.90
Also, I got a Strawberry Yoghurt Lip Balm at $2.50 which also came in Orange or Avocado flavours
Lastly, I got 2 nail polishes which were $5 for both






 FROM WATSONS AT PARKWAY
Okay, so all the following items are ESSENCE :)
So yeah, first, the Stay All Day 16h Long Lasting Make Up in 20 Soft Nude at $8.30 (really love this compared to the Maybelline one. Will be a review on it)
Next, the Bronzing Compact Powder Matt in 02 Love to be Matt at $6.50 (or around there, maybe a couple cents off?) I didn't get the 'Bronzing Powder' because it was SUPER BIG, although this one already seems big, and I don't usually use bronzer, so I had no idea why I bought this.
Also purchased the Marble Mania Eye Shadow in 03 Swirl it, Baby! at $6 (This was the main reason why I went Essence shopping) Also wanted to get the Marble Blush, but it was OOS and most likely they won't be re-stocking as the sales lady said :(
I also bought another Gel Eyeliner Brush as I REALLY REALLY LOVE THEM! One was at $3.30 and I bought the last one on the shelf
I decided to try their gel liner since I got their brush. Really wanted Black colour, but the only ones available were like a metallic brownish colour or grey, so I got the brown one. One was at $6.50 (or so)
I got the Eye Pencil in 02 Hot Chocolate for days where I don't want the intense winged eye liner look. One was $4.30
Got another mascara, this one was their best seller, the Multi Action Mascara which was $5.40
Lastly, I went crazy with the nail polishes cos' for once, there were more than 10 colours instock! One was at $2.80, I bought 5. So do the maths :P (Colours listed in the pictures)





















FROM DAISO AT TAMPINES 1
Just got some stuff for my make up storage :) And a book!



Love :*

No comments:

Post a Comment