Pages

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Holiday Haul December 2013

As promised, here is my holiday haul of the items I purchased while overseas :) **Excuse the messy background, I took this pictures just I removed them from my luggage**

'Love' Ornament
I've been looking for something like this for awhile now, but I haven't found one I like here in Singapore. So, obviously, when I saw this, I immediately got it without any hesitation. Even though its so simple, I really like it a lot :)


Schwarzkopf Live Colour XXL in 93 Shocking Pink
If you guys saw my last update post, you would have seen I mentioned that I dyed a streak of my hair pink. This is the dye I used to do so. They had tons of different colours, like red, purple, orange, and blue, but I chose this bright pink in hopes that it will be the most obvious on my brown hair since this whole range of dyes are meant to be used on blonde hair. Luckily enough, it did show up on my brown hair and it's pretty obvious too! It comes with the dye, 2 sachets of conditioner, a pair of gloves and detailed instructions on the different ways to dye your hair with the product (whether you want to do streaks, dip dye, or colour all your hair). The dye can be kept once opening for touch ups as this is only a semi-permanent dye and will wash out after about 8 washes





L'Oreal Feria Hair Dye in P38 Violet Vendetta
Yay, another hair dye :) I got this to dye all my hair, rather than just doing streaks or dip dye (the main reason why I bought the pink dye) And this dye is suppose to be permanent AND really obvious for dark hair. I haven't used this yet, but will probably do a post about it and what it comes with when I use it



One Direction 'Our Moment' Perfume
Let me just admit something first. When 1D first launched their fragrance, I told myself I would get it even though I don't really like the smell of pink grapefruit. When it was finally out in Singapore, I went over to 2 Sephora outlets to get it (Vivo and Suntec), but both of them didn't have it, and they said its only available at the outlet in Ion. Since I wasn't planning to go to Ion anytime soon, I decided not to bother about it and just live without it. When I was overseas, I happened to stumble upon it in a perfume store. I tried it and IT WAS AMAZING! Its like heaven in a bottle. I love the smell so much I would have gotten it even if it wasn't 1D's fragrance. Sadly, the shop only had 30ml and 50ml bottles, the 100ml was sold out :( I got the 50ml but I was just happy to have it. My mum likes the fragrance too, so as you can see its not just teenagers who like the fragrance :)


Aussie 'Luscious Long' Shampoo and Condition, 'Miracle Moist' Shampoo
I've always wanted to get Aussie products, but they aren't available in Singapore. When I found them overseas, I picked them up. They were having an offer too (buy 3 for some amount, I can't remember), so that was goooooooooooooooooooooooood. One sad thing was that the particular shampoo and conditioner I wanted, 'Miracle Shine' Shampoo and 'Mega Instant' Conditioner, was sold out, so I got these instead. Even though these are nice, I still prefer the 'Miracle Shine' Shampoo and 'Mega Instant' Conditioner as it makes my hair uber soft and shiny (I tried my friend's one, that's how I know)


New Look Hair Accessories
I went a little cray cray in New Look lol. I've been looking for flower crowns for some time here in Singapore. It was ever since I saw one at a local New Look. Its was really cute plus it was on sale. But upon closer inspection, you could see it wasn't in top form :( Because of that I decided not to get it and I've regretted it even since as I just cannot find another flower crown that I like here in Singapore. I've seen one at H&M but the flowers where too big. I was happy when I found a flower crown in the New Look outlet at a shopping mall there. Its was perfect and exactly what I wanted! It had 3 different coloured flowers, white, red and hot pink. I fell in love instantly. When I looked around, I saw more floral accessories. They were just like flower crowns, but small as they were meant to be placed around a bun. They had 3 different colours available, black, red, and a rosy pink. I took the rosy pink one first, but after awhile, I wasn't sure if I should get that colour as I didn't know if I had anything that will go well with it. I went back and wanted to get the black one instead, but the black roses couldn't really be seen in your hair. I ended up getting the rosy pink one and the red one and I love them both. I still feel that I should have gotten the black one though, even though it wasn't that obvious in your hair. It's just that if I like something, I feel the need to get it in every colour. Haha. Oh and the rosy pink one was more expensive then the red and black one cos' the roses are made of a different material




Soap & Glory 'Clean On Me' Shower Gel, 'Hand Maid' Hand Cleansing Gel, 'Hand Food' Hand Cream
So there's a reason why I got each of these. For 'Clean On Me': I always wanted to try S&G shower gels, but I didn't know which one to buy. So when I saw a travel size bottle of this, I decided to get it to try out and see if I like it (and yes, I really like it!) As for 'Hand Maid': I recently had a new piercing, and with all new piercing, you have to clean it everyday. Since I was travelling and always on the move, I didn't have time to properly clean my hands before touching my piercing (also due to sheer laziness). So I thought cleaning my hands with this before touching and cleaning my piercing would be better than nothing. For 'Hand Food': My hands got really dry from the long flights, plus it being winter time didn't not help my skin. I brought sufficient moisturiser for my face, but I didn't bring anything for my hands. That's why I bought this hand cream to prevent me from having old lady hands


Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose
I did bring lip balm while there, but when I saw this I couldn't pass it up. I've always wanted to try it since I heard good reviews about it, but never got around to getting it here in sg. Finally decided to get it while overseas (plus it was cheaper there). I really love it. It's super moisturising and I love the texture of it, it doesn't feel super thick, unlike The Body Shop lip butters, which I find too thick in texture. I really recommend it. (it smells nice too)


One Direction Kiss You Lip Polish in Cherry
When I was browsing the make up area in Boots, I saw a nail polish with Liam's face on a tag. I looked at the other nail polishes and saw one with Harry. It took me awhile to realise that the section I was standing in front of was for the official One Direction make up collection. Anyways, once my brain was done processing, I decided I should get something from their collection. Among all the items there, the thing that caught my eye was their lip polishes. I decided to get Niall's one which is cherry flavoured.


Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me
Another lip product?! The only reason why I got this is because it is different from the baby lips we get here in Singapore. Here in Singapore, we get different flavours of baby lips, but none of them add colour to your lips. Plus, the packaging for the one we get here is so boring -.- I got this literally at the last minute, just before I had to board my flight, I rushed to Boots to get this, and I'm glad I did! I love it so much and now I see why so many people can get all the different flavours and colours of it. They are so much better than the baby lips available here. And I love the colour it adds to my lips. Would love to get more when I get the chance.



Barry M Nail Paint in 356 Berry Cosmo and Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint in GNP 335 Watermelon
Barry M is another brand I've always wanted to try but isn't available in sg. I picked up these two shades when I found them in the nail section of Boots.
(I didn't have time to repaint my nails, so please excuse the pictures)




Reindeer Earrings :)
I decided to get these in the spirit of Christmas


PIZZA PLATE :D
HOW CAN ANYONE NOT GET THIS?!


Battlefield 4 for PC
Why not? It was cheaper there too, so that's a plus.


No comments:

Post a Comment