Pages

Sunday 22 December 2013

Update: 22 December 2013 {3 DAYS TO CHRISTMAS}

3 DAYS TO CHRISTMAS! YAY! :)

Anyways, I thought it would do a short update post today as I don't think I will be posting anything till Christmas.

1) Possible (by possible I mean very likely) Upcoming DIYs
I've been on Pinterest a lot lately and have really been inspired by the DIY projects on there and I decided to try doing some of my own! I really like how my little projects turned out and was thinking of doing a few DIY posts showing you how I make or decorate some stuff to spice up your room. I guess I'll also include some photos or links from the pins I saw that I really liked or that I decided to recreate. I'm sure you'll enjoy doing them as much as I enjoyed it!

2) End of the Year = 3 Major New Posts plus a few other posts!
So ever since about June or July, I've been planning 3 big posts for you guys (it was originally just 2 posts, but I had to split 1 into 2 separate parts!) and I plan to post them towards the end of the year, which isn't that long away anymore! I decided to post them at the end of the year since I was busy pretty much 24/7 this entire year due to O levels, which (thankfully) is looooooooooooooong gone. But till the end of the year, I will also be posting a few other posts, such as a holiday haul, a review and of course DIYs.

3) Change in hair colour?!
Okay, not exactly all my hair, but, I plan on doing my own ombre hair soon (it might end up as a dip dye instead). I'll definitely take some pictures of the process and do a post about it. I plan on doing a pink ombre, so (hopefully) from my natural hair colour, to darker pink and finally light pastel pink at the very tips. I initially wanted it to go from my natural colour to pastel pink, but I heard that your hair has to be near white for the pastel colour to be picked up properly, so I thought it would be best just to try the pastel at the very tips, so if it doesn't pick up properly it still won't look that bad. I hope everything goes well. I will obviously have to bleach my hair first since I have naturally dark brown hair. I've never bleached my own hair before, and I'm kinda scared I'll mess up the ombre effect. I also hope my hair won't be too dry after the bleaching, although I know it probably will be. After doing a little research, I realised that I would have to bleach my hair twice, the first time to bring the dark brown to an orangey colour, and the second time to make it blonder. This will really dry out my hair, so I'll have to go all out when it comes to conditioning my hair.


4) New Eye-shadow Palette
I was actually thinking of getting a new eye shadow palette some time soon. I've always been debating which naked palette I should try, whether the Naked 1 or Naked 2. I know they recently released a Naked 3 palette, which has more rosy toned colours. I do want to get that palette, just that I don't think it's available yet here in Singapore (maybe it is, its just that I haven't checked Sephora since I've been back from vacation). I'll get it eventually. There is also a Naked Basics, which only has 6 shades, but since half of those are highlight shades, overall it didn't appeal to me. So I'm still stuck between choosing either the Naked 1 or Naked 2 to get. The Too Faced palettes also appeal to me, especially the Boudoir Eyes palette. I'll go to Sephora soon and see these palettes up close, I might just end up not getting any actually.

Naked 1 Palette

Naked 2 Palette

Naked 1 and 2 Comparison

Naked 3 Palette

Naked 1, 2, and 3 Comparison

Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Palette

Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Palette

** All pictures are from Google :) **

No comments:

Post a Comment