Pages

Wednesday 18 December 2013

Update: 18 December 2013 {7 DAYS TO CHRISTMAS}

Hey guys!

So I'm back from my vacation! :) I don't really have much to write about for this update post, but I thought I'd still do one just so I can get use to updating weekly.

Anyways, one new thing I should post about is that I HAVE PINK HAIR. Okay, not really. I just dyed a streak of my hair pink. I bought the dye when I was overseas and used it the moment I reached home. The dye is actually meant for bleached blonde hair, but I just used it on my streak of hair which is for a lighter shade of brown compared to the rest of my hair (I lightly bleached it before, that's why its lighter).
I'll post more about the dye in an upcoming post, which brings me to my next point....

A HOLIDAY HAUL :) In this post, I'll just share the items I bought while overseas and talk a little about them since I have used most of them. I'm sure you guys will enjoy it!

Along with a holiday haul, I also have other posts coming up, so stay tuned! :*

I think that's about all for this update post
x

No comments:

Post a Comment