Pages

Friday 7 September 2012

August favourites and mini haul! :*

Hey guys!
I had a major practical exam this morning and I felt like I really screwed it up :( So I thought shopping might help, thus I have a mini haul :) Combined the mini haul with my august favourite so yeah. Let's begin :)

AUGUST FAVOURITES

FACE:
-Silkygirl Skin Perfect CC 2-Way Foundation in 01 Light
I AM CRAZY IN LOVE WITH THIS! I've been using it everyday since I got it! I love how it corrects redness even when lightly dusted over the face, so it's perfect for school ^^v It also provides medium to full coverage, depending on how you apply it with a brush or with the sponge provided. Definitely will repurchase it when it runs out :)



EYES:
-Silkygirl Blockbuster Colour Palettes in Smokey Charm and Urban Mood
Where to begin? :/ ........................ I know with this product I seem to be contradicting myself as I initially liked it then I had a new Essence eye shadow palette and preferred that to this but during the month of August I've really been using it and I've fallen in love with it again <3 Okay, so I use the Smokey Charm one more often then the Urban Mood one as during August I had 'formal events' and more dinners to attend and I like having smokey eye makeup for formal events. But anyways, I'm thinking of getting the brown colour one this month :) Like the one with different shades of browns ^^


-Essence Marble Mania Eye Shadow in 03 Swirl it, Baby!
I love all Essence eye shadow in general, but when it's marble eye shadow... :> I wanna get more of these but my Watsons outlet seriously needs to update this stock :(



- Silkygirl Double Intensive Gel Eyeliner in 01 Pure Black
I always loved this. But the problem was that I couldn't find an eyeliner brush that really gave me the look I wanted. The brush provided was not bad, but I wanted a brush that would be able to give a thinner line. But yeah, I've found a brush that is really awesome and works will with this and its the Essence Gel Liner Brush. But now that I have the proper brush, I've been using this more often! :*



LIPS:
-Strawberry Yogurt Lip Balm
I find this better than Maybelline Baby Lips not just cos' it's cheaper, but it feels creamier and nicer to use :)

-Silkygirl Moisture Shine Lipstick in 02 Innocent Pink
I don't usually wear lipsticks, but I find super creamy and I LOVE the colour. It doesn't dry your lips which is another plus point :)



NAILS:
-Silkygirl 2-in-1 Protective Top & Base Coat
I didn't buy this in August but it was during this month that I realised how much I really love it and can't live without it! It is a good drugstore alternative for other higher-ends nail polishes brands like OPI.


TOOLS:
-Stipple Brush (elf brand)
I don't really really love this brush, meaning that if I were to lose it or if it broke I wouldn't really care. There is nothing bad about stipple brushes, it's just that I prefer the coverage given from flat top brushes :*




MINI HAUL!!










No comments:

Post a Comment