Pages

Sunday 9 September 2012

Haul 8 and 9 September 2012 ^^

Hey guys! I decided to do a combined haul instead of having two separate posts for these two days. So anyways, LEGOOOOOOOOOOOOO :*

8 September 2012 :)

FROM ONLINE
It's quite difficult to find elf in Singapore so I usually get them from an online shop. I got:

  • elf Studio Blush in Mellow Mauve <3
  • elf Eye Crease Brush
  • LA Girl Pro Conceal High Definition Concealer in Natural









FROM FOREVER 21

  • Lavender Extract Makeup Cleansing Wipes $5
  • Peach Flower Clips! :D $3
  • Black Heart Mirror $2









FROM MAC
So the Pro Longwear Concealer in NW20 was instock at the MAC store in Vivo, so my mum told me to get it as not only was my concealer in this shade running out, it is also difficult to find this shade often as it is always outta stock. Guys I know I just bought this concealer in NC15 yesterday but I usually use that shade (NC15) for my undereyes to brighten them up. I can use it as my foundation but I will have to set it with powder foundation to give me a more natural look as this shade kinda makes me look yellow :( Whereas NW20 makes me look more natural and I set it was normal loose translucent powder. But whatever :) I won't be using this until I finish my current NW20 one and my new NC15 one :)




FROM SEPHORA
I got their Mineral Powder Brush and it retails at $35 :O Although it says it's for Mineral Powder, I use it for foundation as it is really good in blending and buffing the foundation :) If you're looking for a cheaper alternative to this brush I recommend you try the Coastal Scents one but I find this more dense, so once I save up for a Sephora spree I'll definitely get another one of this :)




FROM TANGS
My mum brought me to Tangs initially to look at the Bobbi Brown and Anna Sui counters but later she realised that they were having some super mega sale on shoes and stuff and dragged me to the shoes section. She bought two pairs of shoes and I got a bag for helping her carrying her stuff :D The bag was originally $69 but there was a 70% discount so do the maths :D




9 September 2012

FROM SIX

  • Various earstuds for $2 per set
  • Black pool ball?? bracelet $2
  • Cat clip $4
  • Leopard print pouch $8







FROM GUARDIAN
I got the Rimmel Lycra Pro Nail Polish in 293 Pop Rose $3.45 (original $6.90)


Love, :*


No comments:

Post a Comment