Pages

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Haircare Tips ^^

Well, since I did a post on skincare, decided to do one on haircare :) My hair can get frizzy easily with the tropical climate, so most of my products will help prevent my hair from frizzing up and also deeply moisturise my locks. Okay, so legggo!



Firstly, my shampoo. I use Pantene Pro-V Silky Smooth Care Shampoo. I used to use L'Oreal shampoos, although both really work for my hair. My conditioner is also from Pantene, but it's from the Nature Care range.




I do use hair masks and leave-in conditioners but I don't really use a specific brand or range.

Next, I use different serums and creams. When my hair is still wet/damp, I use a cream. The brand I use is Sunsilk Damaged Hair Reconstruction. When my hair dried, I use a serum. I really like Vanilla Silk Silk Serum from Organix. Personally, I like all products from Organix. They have different for different hair types and hair conditions, but all are good and effective. It also, as the brand name suggests, uses natural ingredients which I thought was pretty cool. How did I hear of this brand? Well, no one really recommended this to me! I was looking for a new hair serum when I came across this brand. I didn't know if it was good or not, but because it has Vanilla in it, I got it cos' I really like Vanilla (; But it turned out to be really good, and I started getting more after each bottle finished. It's really difficult for me to permanently stick to a certain brand over time, but I can with Organix! Really really LOVE their products! (;







No comments:

Post a Comment