Pages

Monday 2 July 2012

Haul 2 July 2012 ^^

Okay, so I went to Marina Square and Parkway Parade today and bought some stuff. So I decided to do a haul :)

AT MARINA SQUARE
So first stop at Marina Square, Sasa. Sasa was having a clearance sale as they're moving out around mid August :( Sasa is a convenient place for me to get make-up as Sephora can be out of the way and kinda far for me. Among all the Sasa outlets, I frequent this one the most. Just a few stops to Esplanade MRT and you're at Marina Sqaure. It's a real pity that they're closing down. So, I decided to help them out and get more make-up :P Haha. Anyway, I got.....

  1. OPI Nail Lacquer in NLK10 Last Friday Night at $12.90
  2. E.L.F 32 piece palette Warm Eye-shadow at $22.90
  3. Coastal Scents Prism Palette 88 Eye-shadow Colours at $39.90
I'm pretty happy with the stuff I bought at Sasa, and I definitely will go back there, maybe around the third week of July, to get more stuff ^^ Might do a review on the stuff, but everyone knows how awesome these brands are right? (;

Sasa:
Marina Square #02-200
6339 9077







Besides Sasa, I also went to Elitrend. I didn't want to get too many things here, cos' after Marina Square I still had to go to Parkway. So I only got three things:

  1. Ribbon Hair Clip at $5 (Original price was $5.90)
  2. Orange Shades at $12.65 (Original price was $14.90)
  3. Pouch (for the shades) at $0.80
The hair clip and shades were at 15% discount. For the shades, I really wanted to get Purple colour, but there was only the display piece left and the display piece was kinda loose, so I got Orange instead, which had new pieces. The ribbon hair clip was a new piece, and I really liked the colour ^^

Elitrend:
#03-361/364 Marina Square
6338 9802

(I didn't get the Leopard Print clip from Elitrend at Marina Square. Continue reading to find out where I got it)


AT PARKWAY PARADE
I went to Elitrend at Parkway because I wanted to see if they had the purple shades I wanted to get. They didn't even have the model there, so I felt pretty lucky that at least I got a pair. ^^ But something caught my eye at this outlet. I saw this leopard print clip which was not at the Marina Square outlet. And it was only $2, so, obviously, I got it. (In the image above^^^^^^) I'm kinda into ribbon hair clips now, and I think they look super cute when you use it to clip up your fringe or clip is above your braid. And this was like, LEOPARD PRINTS!! :D

Elitrend:
#B1-62 Parkway Parade
6344 6326


Next stop at Parkway was Watsons. The main reason why I went to Parkway was because of Watsons. So far, I only know that the Watsons at Parkway carries Essence, a brand of make-up popular in Europe. I really wanted to get the 'Forget it' 3-in-1 concealer but it was out of stock there. So, I ended up getting:

  1. Essence Sun Club Glamour To Go Eye-shadow in 01 South Beach at $6.50
  2. Essence Powder Brush at $6
  3. Silkygirl Skin Perfect CC Colour Control 2-way Foundation in Light at $16.90
I will do a review on all these products, along with the ones from Sasa (maybe)








WISHLIST  
So here are the things I wanted to but didn't get today :( But there's always next time right? (;  :

  1. Essence 'Forget It' 3-in-1 Concealer $5
  2. 'Peter Pan' Top from Cotton On $35+
  3. Heels from Cotton On Not sure of the price
  4. OPI Top Coat $12.90
  5. Essence Nude Nail Polish $2.80
  6. Essence Lip Stick $4+
  7. Sling bag from The Little Things She Needs $39.90

No comments:

Post a Comment