Pages

Saturday 14 July 2012

Review: Klean Colour Palette

So, like promised, I will do a review on this palette

To be honest, I've never heard of this brand before. I got it because I like the colours on this palette and it was also quite cheap, I got it at $4 :O It wasn't used before, but the cover and all has taken a beating, so that probably why the cheap price. I didn't really mind as long as the make-up itself was alright.

So anyways, it had good pigmentation and just one stroke across could be obvious on the eyes, even for the lighter shades :> I like the darkest shade the most as it looks really nice when you apply it at the end of your eye and 'wing' it out :D

Le shades

It's good for the price I bought it at, but I'm not sure about it's original price, so you might wanna check it's original price before buying it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment