Pages

Saturday 28 July 2012

Haul 28 July 2012 ^^

Hey guys! So as you guys know I went out today to collect some items I ordered online :)
I collected them at Tampines MRT Station, so I happened to stop by Tampines 1 and Tampines Mall.
Okay so first, the items I got online :)
Can't remember how much the studs were, but the ear cuff were selling at $5 each, as well as the hair cuff :)





Stuff from Tampines :)
Okay, so I went to Tampines 1 and Tampines Mall while I was there :)
At Tampines 1, I went to Daiso to get some stuff for storage, but it was so crowded! The line was SUPER SUPER LONG, and I was in a hurry and didn't have time to wait. If I didn't have the meet ups, I would have queued up :( Anyways, I also had a look at Topshop which was having a sale, but I didn't find anything that caught my eye :( I went to Sasa to look for some foundation, concealer and eye pencils, but maybe I wasn't in the 'shopping mood' or something, but for once I managed to walk in Sasa and NOT go crazy. But I did get a foundation brush and a concealer brush, which were brands Sasatinnie and Cala Naturale respectively. The foundation brush costs $10, and the concealer brush costs $7.90 with a 20% discount ^^. I also bought a small travel-pack sized Loreal White Perfect Milky Foam Facial Soap as my facial soap was finishing ^^ I also bought an eye pencil sharpener :) I was tempted to get false eye lashes which were selling at 2 pairs for $8, original price at $5.90, but then I needed to get another eye lash glue which was an extra $5+ I think, and I also didn't know when I would use them as there are no up coming formal events and stuff and I'm super busy to go out often, so I passed (but now I kinda regret passing :/ ) I was also tempted to get an eye lash curler, but I didn't (WHY DIDN'T I!! WHAT WAS GOING THROUGH MY MIND AT THAT TIME!?!) Sigh, regret :( There was also this SUPER COOL lipstick that changed colour over time, and they had super pretty pastel colour which drew my attention, but seriously, pastel colours on your lips? Anyways, they were $12 for one, so I think I might go back to get them :) Okay, so that's Sasa done!







Next stop, Times! I initially went here to kill time (that's kinda ironic :x ) and not planning to get anything, but damn my annoying eyes spotted something. It was this cute calculator (of all things). It came in three designs, My Melody (Pink), Snoppy (is that how you spell it? Anyway, it was Yellow) and Elmo (Red). I chose the Pink one. They cost $11.15 for one, and I have no idea why I bought it :/ Argh, whatever, what is done, is done. *sighs* Here it is :) It's SOLAR POWERED :O




I also went to ................ (wait for it).................... DIVA :D I REALLY REALLY wanted to get a clip with feather coming down (I can't describe it!) but it is SUPER PRETTY, just take my word for it (; But it was $17, the most expensive one was $20+, which actually isn't that bad, just that I was short on cash as I need to save :( So I just got this kind of Boho Chich head band, which is actually really pretty too and can double up as a necklace :) See, I have good taste :P It was only $12 :) I wanted to get a pair of purple button ear studs, but there was some Korean tourists there and they were blocking my way :( so I didn't get it :( Anyways, PICTURES.............. :)



So yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :) hehe, MORE PICTURESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :)











In the spirit of the London Olympics, I decided to change my wallet to my Union Jack one. GO UK!    

No comments:

Post a Comment