Pages

Sunday 22 July 2012

Review: Items from Haul 21 July 2012

Hey guys. Woke up pretty early (well, earlier than usual) as I decided to do this post now :)

STUDS FROM LE BLOG-SHOP
I REALLY REALLY LOVE EM' STUDS
So yeah, I had sweet dreams about the studs :) I love them so much that I'm getting a few more and a packet for my bestie as a birthday present :) Will post pictures of them :) If you'd like to order some, just e-mail me :)

ESSENCE I ♥ ROCK GLOSS EYE PENCIL
This is REALLY REALLY glossy, no joke! It is also intense (sorry, I can't find the right word for it, uh, bold?) and it really stays on! I drew a line yesterday just to test it and IT'S STILL ON MY HAND! It is the line (it's slightly faded *duh!* but still can be seen). It also glides really smoothly, not like most eye pencils which tug on the loose skin. So yeah, really liked this :)




ESSENCE NAIL COLOUR 3
I thought this was pretty cool, that's why I got it :/ I usually get things if they have nice packaging, and this is an example of it :P I also thought it was pretty handy to have two nail polishes on one stick thing (sorry, it's so early I can't think straight :/ )The colours are pretty :) The reason why they call it 'nail colour 3' is because with the two colours they give, you can mix it together to make a third colour :D But the individual colours are nice on their own :)





ESSENCE LIPSTICK
I really like the colour of it :) As the name suggests, it gives your lips a frosted look, but you can still see the light pink :) It also smells really pleasant and definitely will get more ^^





ESSENCE I  EXTREME VOLUME MASCARA
I've checked Essence site, and apparently all items under the 'I ' range are usually items that are bold to make statements and it's more of a rocker look.. Which explains why this mascara is REALLY REALLY BLACK. When I buy mascara, I don't really care what it says, whether it is Volume, Length or whatever, to me they are all the same. But my current favourite is Maybelline the Falsies. Everyone knows Maybelline is the MASTER at making awesome mascaras, so it will be pretty difficult to find a substituent mascara at a budget price (well at least cheaper than Maybelline, because Maybelline is already quite cheap) For this, it doesn't really compare to my Maybelline one. My Maybelline gives more length (duh, that's why it's called the Falsies) which I prefer. This one kinda make your lashes darker and bold, but I know Essence have tons of mascaras, so maybe there is one that can match up to Maybelline. I'll do my 'research' and do a review on one (after I buy it) and see how it is. Although, I've narrow the list down to two potential ones :) But one thing I like about this is that it doesn't stiffen your lashes. I feel that my Maybelline one kinda does that, and it's gets annoying when they are stiff and stuck together.




ESSENCE BRUSHES
Well, I haven't tried the brushes yet :/ But once I do and like get used to it I'll do a review :D


No comments:

Post a Comment