Pages

Saturday 7 July 2012

Review: Items from Haul 2 July 2012

For the post 'Haul 2 July 2012', click here

Anyway guys, I decided to do a  quick review for some items gotten on 2 July.

ESSENCE BRUSH
I really like this brush as the bristles are soft and really nice on your face ^^ I think it is better than UBU ones, you can read why here Also it's cheaper than UBU brushes. UBU face brushes cost $10.20 (or around there, can't remember >< ) but I got the Essence one at $6, which is still cheaper than UBU eye brushes! :O This Essence brush is also like a hipster brush, cos' it's tips are black but the rest of the bristles are purple :P But it is really nice to use ^^

SILKYGIRL SKIN PERFECT COLOUR CONTROL 2 WAY FOUNDATION
I like this because it doesn't really cake onto your skin when you use it. It also sticks to it's word on what it can do, printed on the back of the box. It really gives you a silky and smooth complexion and flawless skin. Because I'm so pale, I got light and it does brighten my skin a little, so it doesn't look so pale and dull but still looking natural. But it is a product that I will continue getting and using :)

OPI NAIL POLISH
This isn't my first time getting OPI, but I usually get pastel and nude colours, not one with glitters in them. I had to apply 3-4 coats for it to look like what they advertise. But besides that, I really liked it! Definitely will get more glitter shades :)







No comments:

Post a Comment