Pages

Friday 13 July 2012

Haul 13 July 2012 ^^

Hey guys! It's Friday the 13th :O Any bad experiences today? :) 


Anyway, I went out with my mama for a quick stop to Parkway Parade after sending my little bro to school :) I also received some things from a blog-shop I'd ordered from :D






FROM WATSONS
Got a couple of things from Watsons:

  • Essence Eye Shadow in 16 Go Glam
  • Silkygirl Moisture Shine Lip Colour in 02 Innocent Pink
  • Nivea Visage Daily Essential Refreshing Facial Cleansing Wipes (25 Wipes)
Don't think I'll do a review on any of the products above, although I really like the colour of the Essence Eye Shadow ^^v








FROM DIVA
Only got one item from Diva:

  • 'I     ME' necklace and ring set ($6, was on sale ><)
The reason why it was quite cheap and on sale was because it wasn't in 100% condition, but I got it cos' it's defects weren't that obvious from far, and I really really liked it because I do   myself :P



FROM LE' BLOG-SHOP :P
I got 4 items from this blog-shop:

  • Maybelline Eye Shadow in 725 (I think O.O)
  • Love and Beauty Sheer Lip Gloss in Bubblegum
  • Mosaic Lip Stick in 7 Milk
  • Klean Colour 3 palette Eye Shadow in #283 (I think O.O)
I really like all EXCEPT FOR THE LIP GLOSS >:(  I mean, it was kinda watery, but I didn't mind it that much. What I hated was the smell of the lip gloss. I hate lip gloss that have a disgusting smell, and cos' it's right under your nose when you apply it, you have to smell it for as long as you keep the lip gloss on your lips ... But besides that, I love the other stuff :)

Might do a review on the Klean Colour Palette, stay tuned! :)













No comments:

Post a Comment