Pages

Friday 10 May 2013

Weekly Update: 10 May 2013

Hey guys. This week was pretty much a boring week.

So at the start of this week, I sat for my language papers for my mid year exams.  English was on Monday and my second language was on Tuesday. The papers were okay, although I was pretty nervous for my English papers which consisted of Paper 1 which is basically composition, and Paper 2 which is has 2 comprehension passages. I was mainly nervous for Paper 2 as MOE changed the syllabus for comprehension and I didn't really like the new format. I was also kinda nervous for Paper 1 because the night before the paper my classmates were panicking and asking our English teacher tons of questions on the different structures and formats for formal writing, informal writing, speeches and reports, which eventually didn't come out. lols. I was nervous as I had forgotten the formats and stuff :( BUT YAY IT DIDN'T COME OUT ANYWAYS :D

I was super tired for the rest of the week. On Wednesday we had our 2.4km run during PE, which also contributed to me feeling exhausted throughout the rest of the week. On Thursday morning, I was so exhausted I really couldn't get out of bed. Obviously, I eventually did, but I decided to skip my afternoon classes, as I couldn't even concentrate during my morning classes. This pissed off my mum, as I used to have a habit of skipping afternoon classes. haha. But she is okay with me now. yayerz.

Anyways, I picked this up on the way home today. It's Garnier Pure Active Fruit Energy Daily Energising Gel Scrub. It was original about $15, but it was on offer at $11.90. I needed a scrub as I have been using a cleanser and felt that I needed to deeply exfoliate my face so yeah. I'm trying not to spend unnecessarily and stick to my saving plans as I'm saving up for bigger things in the future. However, there are some items that I hope to get as soon as possible (in no order of priority)

  • Victoria's Secret Body Mist. I would like to go back to the store to test the scents again but so far I'm loving Strawberries and Champagne. :)
  • Soap & Glory Flake Away
  • Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter 
  • And any other products I run out off and need to repurchase
The main thing I'm looking forward to purchasing at the end of year is Coach Poppy EDP. And I'm hoping to purchase Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh EDT next Spring or Summer. :) So I need to start saving up whatever loose change I find lying around.

Anyways, here are some pictures of the Garnier thing



:)

No comments:

Post a Comment