Pages

Saturday 4 May 2013

April Favourites :)

I know it's been a while since I've done a monthly favourites post, but hopefully I can get back into the routine of doing one every month :)

  • Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Polish in 340 Mint Sorbet 
This is a super pretty mint green that I've been wearing really often. In fact it's currently the colour of my toe nails! :)

  • Maybelline Volume Express Turbo Boost Mascara 
I've been using this mascara the most lately (when I do wear mascara). It's not as pigmented as my previous mascara I was crazy over, Benefint's "They're Real", which is the main reason why I started using this one instead. As I'm a lot busier now, I find myself hardly wearing mascara. When I do, I'm wayyyyyyy to lazy to take the time to remove every single bit of it from my eye lashes, and the fact that my favourite mascara is super pigmented didn't help. So this mascara is perfect for someone with a busy lifestyle. Just a few strokes of this and my eye lashes are longer and more volumised. The more coats you add, the thicker and darker they become. It's also really easy to remove, unlike "They're Real". I admit I will go back to "They're Real" but only during the holidays maybe?, when I have extra time to waste. But for now, Maybelline's Volume Express Turbo Boost mascara is my go-to mascara. 


  • Bun Maker 
I got this from Cotton On for about $5 and I've been loving the style of buns this bun maker can produce. I really like the look of a big ballerina bun right at the crown of the head, and with this I can easily recreate it. :) 

  • Refillable Perfume Spray Bottle 
This is basically a refillable purse spray that is also aircraft approved.  You can refill any perfume you want inside it as long as the original perfume bottle comes with a removable nozzle. It's a handy little bottle that I bring to school. Inside, I refilled it with Taylor Swift's "Wonderstruck". I can easily whip this out after PE or when I want to freshen up throughout the long day in school. The little bottle came in various Justice League character designs. I chose Batman to match my Batman hoodie :p but I'm thinking of purchasing another one, either Cat Woman or Wonder Woman, so that I can place that in my 'going out' bag. It is $14.90 per bottle at Guardian.





  • New Look Wallet 
Nothing much to say about this wallet. It's just that it's been a while since I used a short wallet, as I'm usually used to really long and bulky wallets. I love the cute bow on the front of it, it makes the wallet look extra girly. I bought it for $16.90 at New Look.

  • Suave Detangling Spray 
I've really been taken care of my hair lately. Usually when I come out of the shower, I will just comb through my towel dried hair with a wide tooth comb. When I encounter a knot, I would just use all my strength to try and break the knot, and this isn't very good for my hair. It causes heaps of breakage. I decided to start using this detangling spray I bought a while back. Even though it is technically for kids, it does the job for my hair. With it, combing through my still damp is a lot easier. I got mine at $5.90 from a discounted outlet. 


So these are the stuff I've been loving over the month of April. I'll try to try new products this month so hopefully this month's favourites would be more interesting. Now, if you'd excuse me, I have to get back to my current favourite past-time...



Yupp, I'm on Fragrantica again ^^

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment