Pages

Sunday 5 May 2013

A Day Out :) 4 May 2013

Hey guys!
So I decided I needed a little time off of school work and revision so I decided to spend the day out! :)
I tried my best at tweeting while I was out. I'm just gonna tell you guys some things I did while I was out plus a haul!

Some books I checked out at Times bookstore :)



Waiting for the train :)


Perfume Selection at Watsons (Women's fragrances only. Men's fragrances are on the other side)






Shopping at Sephora!

Urban Decay :)

Soap & Glory

Perfume Gift Sets :)
Now, onto the haul!

FROM THE BODY SHOP

Bath Lily, $6.90
When I first thought of getting a bath lily from The Body Shop, I didn't really care about what colour it will be. But when I entered the shop and saw it in this pretty lilac shade, I knew I had to have it in that colour.


Chocomania Lip Butter, $10.90
I initially wanted to get the Pink Grapefruit Lip Butter, but the smell of the pink grapefruits was too strong for me, so I decided to get the Chocomania one :)


Moringa Body Mist, $19.90
I'm not sure if it's just this particular scent or if the same throughout the whole body mist range, but this lasts super long despite being a body mist. I sprayed it on my wrist while at the shop and I could still smell it a couple of hours later!


Vitamin E Eye Cream, Original price $28.90. Due to an ongoing sale, I got $10 off
This is the product that caused me to head over to The Body Shop. If you read my updates I post here, you will know that I really want an eye cream. I decided I should start out with this one. Will do a review on it after I finish it?


FROM TIMES

Assassin's Creed The Secret Crusade Book, $19.25
Not many people know, but I'm a huge Assassin's Creed fan. When I saw the Assassin's Creed books at Times, I knew I was going to get at least one. Besides The Secret Crusade, there also was Forsaken, Renaissance and Revelations. I know it won't be long till I own them all :3

The Secret Crusade: The untold story of Altair - the Master Assassin
FROM SEPHORA

Mini Soap & Glory Flake Away and The Righteous Butter, $7 each
I decided to try out Soap & Glory's body scrub and butter. Each mini tub contains 50ml of product. If I like the products (which I probably will), I intend on getting the full size tubs, which each cost $25 for 500ml (I think) of product. I initially wanted to get body scrubs and body butters from The Body Shop, but they each cost $30.90 for only 200ml. I will probably just get one tub of The Body Shop's body butter just to compare it with Soap & Glory's and I might do a review on which I prefer, or on the pros and cons of each brand.



Soap & Glory Off Your Face Cleansing Cloths, $10
I usually use cleansing wipes from Nivea, but decided to give these a go. According to the back of the packaging, it says it cleanses and tones the face, and if you add a bit of pressure, it will exfoliate your face. Regular use 'might make your pores shrink!*'. When they say shrink, they mean ''visually' shrink'.


Sephora Refillable bottle with funnel, $3
I got this for school use. I intend on pouring my Victoria's Secret's body mist inside, so I can bring it to school in a smaller bottle compared to the original bottle


FROM WATSONS

Britney Spears Radiance EDP, Original price $89, got it 20% off
If you guys saw my fragrance wants post, you will know this was one of my wants. Super happy I finally got it :)


FROM JOHN LITTLE

Fuso Nail Enamel in 90, $2.80
This nail polish was originally tagged as $4, but when scanned at the cashier it turned up as $2.80. Anyways, I fell in love with the colour of it, it's like a pretty spring/summer green! :)


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment