Pages

Friday 4 April 2014

Sephora Haul + Reviews ♡ Too Faced, Tarte, etc..

Hey :)

So I filmed a haul video on the stuff I got (watch the video here) and I decided to do a blog post as well. I should also add that I made two separate trips to Sephora to get these stuff, and for both trips I managed to get 10% off ^^

Soap & Glory Puffy Eye Attack HydraGel Turbo Boost Eye Cream
I've been using this for slightly over a week. I do feel like there is a difference in my under eye circles, but I think it is still too soon to make a conclusion as to whether it was due to this product. But I still like this product :)



Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette
O M G I'M IN LOVE. I've been waiting for FOREVER for this palette to be available in Singapore, reason being was that I wanted to see if it really does smell like chocolate. AND IT DOES! But, I should mention that the smell isn't as strong as what I thought it'd be. The reviews I've watched and read all described it as a super strong smell of chocolate, as if you were in a chocolate factory or something, and that the moment you open the palette you can immediately smell it. But I find the scent to be quite subtle, you can still smell it, but it's not super strong like all up in your face. As for the actual shadows, they're all really pigmented. My favourite shade is called Champagne Truffle and it is the shimmer base shade that they put in the larger pan. I definitely recommend this palette, whether as a gift or for yourself!





Tarte Be MATTEnificent Palette
If you want a proper review on this palette, click here. My favourite shade is 'Two Plums Up', the last shade in the first row. It is gorgeous and I love it in my outer corner, so much better than the conventional dark brown in the outer corner.





Smashbox Full Exposure Palette
Okay, so I knew I was taking a huge risk in buying this. When I first heard of this palette, I did some research on it and I was able to categorise all the reviews into 2 categories. The people in the first category loved everything thing about this palette, but the people in the second DID NOT LIKE THE SHIMMER SHADOWS AT ALL. They found the matte shades okay, but couldn't justify the price of the palette for just the matte shades. With this in mind, I swatched the shadows in store and I thought that the shimmer shadows were okay. They swatched fine and weren't like what the people in the second category described. So I decided to purchase this palette. The one we get here in Singapore doesn't come with a sample size of the mascara, so that sucks. But it does come with the brush and pamphlet on different looks for different eye shapes. I haven't used this palette yet, so I can't get my opinion on it, but when I do, I'll be sure to update you guys! :)




Urban Decay Naked 1 & 2 Palettes
After being impressed with Naked 3, I decided to purchase the other two. I do like these two palettes, the quality of the shadows are amazing, and I'm so happy I got them both. I know some people do prefer one over the other, but I cannot pick a favourite amongst them three (including the Naked 3)





Stila Stay All Day Eye Liner in Intense Black
I'm so happy I got this eye liner. But I must admit that it did take a little getting use to for me before I was able to use it properly and not mess up my eyeliner. Because I'm used to using an angled brush to apply my gel liner, this felt tip eyeliner was completely alien to me. I kept messing up my liner, and trying to fix it only made it worst. But I'm happy to say that I finally got use to applying it :D


1 comment:

  1. This is *such* an amazing haul, haha!

    ReplyDelete