Pages

Wednesday 12 March 2014

12 March 2014 update ♡

hello ♡

So I thought I'd do a little update today.

I've uploaded the beauty part of my 2013 collective haul. It's not really complete, I haven't added the description for some products, but I thought I'd just upload it because I was tired of always dragging that post out, and also I know that that next few weeks/months will be really busy for me, so that post may get dragged out even more. Therefore uploading it now, although incomplete, might be the best option for it and for me.

Anyway, I'm not sure if I mentioned it on this blog before, but I was overseas from mid February to early March, and while I was overseas I bought more stuff! Mainly clothes, but also some cosmetics. I featured some in my new video on YT, but those weren't all my new products as I didn't want to open and use them all at once. I might do a small post on the cosmetics side of my new products. Might show some of the clothes I bought too, but maybe not all? (I've started wearing my new clothes already, so they'll be all over the place. Some will be in my closet, some in laundry and others just lying on my floor :x ) But yeahhhhhhhhh. If you want to see some pictures from my trip, check out my second blog

Apart from that, there not much else to update on for this blog. I'm still working on my YT, so once I'm done with it I'll link it here (but I already have 2 videos on there :D )

bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment