Pages

Thursday 28 November 2013

Update! 28 November 2013: I'M FINALLY BACK :*

Hey guys!

I know I haven't posted anything or updated you guys for a really long time. I was busy studying O levels ;_; Anyways, I'm glad that its over now! :D Actually it was over a long time ago, my last paper was on 15 November. My prom was on the 18th. I had so much fun there, but I'm really going to miss my secondary school D: Who knows what lies ahead for me :)

Okay, in terms of this bog, I will have two (maybe three if I split one post into two separate ones) major posts planned ahead :) But I'll be posting them maybe towards the end of December. Can you guess what posts they will be? (; I might also do a review on the Clarisonic Mia 2 soon (Yes, I just recently got it) like maybe a first impression? I'll also try to keep up with my weekly updates and stuff! However I'll be going overseas from early December to mid December so I won't be able to post during that time unless I bring my laptop, which I may not. But I can guarantee that I'll do weekly updates when I'm back on this little red dot! :3

I think that's all for today. I better get back to packing. My luggage has been out for about a week but all I have in it is a pair of boots :/ Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee :*

No comments:

Post a Comment