Pages

Friday 9 November 2012

Essence Haul :)

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been online much, busy due to exams and 'bridging' for Sec 4 next year :( But anyway, a quick update, I GOT A NEW CAMERA :D The Canon Ixus 240 HS :) It's gorgeous <3

But onto the main topic, I went to Watsons on the 8 of November just to get one item but ended up getting 6! :O Haha, video is up on my channel :*


LIP LINER:
-Each at $2.30 (Price increased by $0.10 :O )
-Bought 'In The Nude' and 'Satin Mauve'



 EYE SHADOW
-$3.60 (Again, it was increased -.-)
-Bought it in the colour Chill Out :-)



 BLUSH
-$5.50
-Bought the colour Secret It-Girl




NAIL PRODUCTS
-From the Snow White collection
-Topper Nail Polish was $4.30
-In the colour Evil Queen
-Nail Stickers were $2.80



PS: Sorry for really short and brief post, I NEED SLEEP

k, bye :*

No comments:

Post a Comment