Pages

Friday 3 May 2013

Weekly Update: 3 May 2013

Hey hey!

This week has been a breeze with us having Wednesday off due to Labour Day. Yay!
The start of the week was also okay. Even though we started on a new topic for A-Maths, I understand it and can even do the problem sums! Double yay! However when we came back on Thursday after the day off, I couldn't concentrate at all as I felt really tired :(

Anyways, enough about school! I plan to The Body Shop tomorrow. I intend on getting an eye cream as I feel that it's time I take better care of the skin around my eyes. I constantly rub eyes, which pulls the skin around my eyes. And I am definitely not looking forward to wrinkles around my eyes if I carry on with this habit. I also have really bad (in my opinion) eye bags. No matter how much sleep I get, they always appear dark. I'm hoping the eye cream I'm getting will help in brightening the area. I'm also planning on getting some other products for my face and body, but I won't be buying them tomorrow.

Also, I'm back on Twitter! Follow me at @myhellonearth23 . I'll try to tweet as often as possible, I know I'm really bad at tweeting on the go! But hopefully tomorrow I'll tweet as I'm out.

So I guess that's it for this week's update :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment