Pages

Monday 29 April 2013

Updates :)

Hey guys!

Sorry I haven't been posting much lately. School started in January and now we're already in Week 6 of Term 2 :O Time really seems to fly this year! Pretty soon I'll have to be sitting my O levels :O NOT looking forward to that

I have purchased many new items, so I'll probably post a HUGE collective haul soon! I'll probably get started on it this Wednesday (1st May) since it's a public holiday and I won't be in school :D

Also, I've been really into fragrances lately. I have no idea why, but I'm just suddenly SUPER obsessed with it. I even have a list of fragrances I would like to try out and maybe even purchase it:

  1. Vera Wang Princess (already tried out, definitely will purchase, but only when I finish some of my old ones)
  2. Police To Be Woman (Most probably will get a small bottle of it)
  3. Benefit So Hooked On Carmella (IN LOVE but kinda expensive per ml)
  4. Vera Wang Lovestruck (Sweet and musky in my opinion, but REALLY NICE)
  5. Coach Poppy (Most recent obsession. Tried it out once in the store, but I wanna try it out again before I make any decisions)
  6. Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh (Probably will get this in Summer?)
  7. Britney Spears Radiance (Would like to try this out again before making any decisions)
  8. Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy (LOVE LOVE LOVE)
So yeah, those are just to name a few. I have another list of fragrances I have or had that I really really like and would definitely repurchase. Anyways, I'll do another post all on fragrances and maybe even a fragrance collection :)

I'm also planning on going to The Body Shop sometime soon. I'm not really intending on buying many things, just on item I would like to try out :) I'll be doing a review on it once I've tried it out for a while.

Anyways, I think this will be the end of this post. Till my next post ^^ Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment